Young Leaders Council is committed to replenishing the leadership base for the Nashville community. YLC offers a unique and immersive training program designed to appeal to emerging leaders in our community. Since 1985, YLC has trained more than 2,700 young professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences to serve on the boards of more than 250+ nonprofit agencies. Currently, we offer five cohorts each year, and each class spans 11 weeks.
Five cohorts are offered annually, including:
- Nashville Spring – Wednesdays from 8:00-10:30 a.m.
- Junior League of Nashville (must be a JLN member) – Tuesdays from 8:00-10:30 a.m.
- Belmont University – Jack C. Massey College of Business (must be a Massey College of Business alumni) – Wednesdays from 4:00-6:30 p.m.
- Nashville Fall – Wednesdays from 8:00-10:30
- Williamson Chamber YP (open to qualified applicants that reside, work, or would like to do business in Williamson County) – Tuesdays from 8:00-10: