Senior Account Manager
Americaneagle.com is a family-owned web design, development, and digital marketing agency with a passionate belief in the power of technology to positively transform business practices. Our focus is on helping customers grow and achieve success in the digital space. We cover a variety of different industries, including eCommerce, associations & nonprofits, government, healthcare, sports & entertainment, transportation, and more. The company was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past eight years.
We're looking for talented Senior Account Managers to join our client services team. We need team players who will help out wherever necessary in order to provide value to our customers.Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary liaison between Americaneagle.com and enterprise level clients
- Documents all aspects of client's account through the use of all available tools
- Ensures the successful completion, quality and/or resolution of all client requests
- Provides a high-level of service while always keeping the client's and Americaneagle.com's business goals in mind
- Collaborates with other key players in an effort to develop an overall account strategy while strengthening the client relationship
- Able to effectively work with the Client Services Director, Technical Manager, Developers, and all other relevant resources in an effort to accurately and efficiently complete all client requests
- Manages all client requests in a timely manner through strategic planning and confirmation of request details, estimates, functional and technical specifications, timelines and written status reports throughout the development process
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience with website administration or in the IT industry
- Previous experience dealing directly with clients in a customer relations environment
- Communication, teamwork, passion, pride, adaptability, proactivity, ownership, organization, resourcefulness and positivity are key to being a successful Americaneagle.com account manager
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to growing our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications for our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and pushing for a good work-life balance. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package.